Advanced Technology and Techniques
When disaster strikes, SERVPRO of Pickens County is here and ready to answer your call. We provide 24-hour emergency services for fire, water, mold, or storm damage 365 days a year for the residents and businesses of Pickens County. SERVPRO of Pickens County is conveniently located in Easley, which allows us to respond quickly to your disaster day or night. Whether it be in Central, Clemson, Easley, Liberty, Cateechee, Pickens, Six Mile, or even Sunset. Our highly trained crewmembers understand that your home or business is your most prized possession and will work tirelessly to restore your property back to it was before your disaster occurred. Our crew members are IICRC certified and possess the training, expertise, and equipment to mitigate any catastrophe. No matter the size or type of disaster you experience, we will make it “Like it never even happened.” Don’t feel overwhelmed after a disaster - call SERVPRO of Pickens County at 864-855-3993.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.