Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When disaster strikes, SERVPRO of Pickens County is here and ready to answer your call. We provide 24-hour emergency services for fire, water, mold, or storm damage 365 days a year for the residents and businesses of Pickens County. SERVPRO of Pickens County is conveniently located in Easley, which allows us to respond quickly to your disaster day or night. Whether it be in Central, Clemson, Easley, Liberty, Cateechee, Pickens, Six Mile, or even Sunset. Our highly trained crewmembers understand that your home or business is your most prized possession and will work tirelessly to restore your property back to it was before your disaster occurred. Our crew members are IICRC certified and possess the training, expertise, and equipment to mitigate any catastrophe. No matter the size or type of disaster you experience, we will make it “Like it never even happened.” Don’t feel overwhelmed after a disaster - call SERVPRO of Pickens County at 864-855-3993.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (864) 855-3993
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Pickens County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.