Step 3: Water Removal / Water Extraction
When a pipe bursts or rainwater floods your home, you cannot waste any time. Your keepsakes and the structure of your home become increasingly compromised the longer they remain wet. Do not panic call SERVPRO of Pickens County today at 864.855.3993! We provide emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so we are always ready to respond. Our advanced inspection and extraction equipment allow us to find water and remove it as quickly as possible. One of our highly trained technicians will closely monitor and document the drying process from to start to finish to ensure your home is back to preloss condition. Our technicians have a “restore versus replace” mentality, which means that we work hard to restore those irreplaceable items, all while saving you money. No matter the size of the job, we will leave your home “Like it never even happened”.
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Pickens County can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Move-Out Service
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.